EyeSouth’s physician-led model focuses on local partnership opportunities with leading ophthalmologists. We seek business partners who wish to maintain their own brand and clinical autonomy, while benefitting from technology investments, along with exceptional operational and administrative support.
With our expertise to guide your practice, you can focus on what is most important, providing the highest quality of clinical care to your patients. We hope this also provides you with more time for family, friends, and personal interests.
If you’re an eye doctor seeking a business partnership opportunity, there are many benefits of partnering with EyeSouth:
Greater financial liquidity and security
Our go-forward compensation model enables you to monetize the value of your practice. You’ll increase your earnings potential with the support of sophisticated marketing programs and operations efficiency initiatives while gaining the opportunity for greater clinical advancement, or retirement with fewer transition-planning concerns.
Fewer administrative burdens and regulatory hassles
With our experienced corporate team managing human resources, finance, payor contracting, and operations functions—as well as ever-evolving regulatory environment and compliance requirements—you’ll be able to focus more time on seeing patients and the continual advancement of best-in-class clinical care.
Access to a leading clinical community, advanced tools, cutting edge technology, and new treatment protocols
EyeSouth business partnerships include the opportunity to work with a collaborative group of physicians and receive valuable support from our Chief Medical Officer and Clinical Advisory Board. We encourage the responsible use of new technologies, tools, and treatment protocols to expand and optimize the quality of care and patient experience. You, your clinicians, and your support staff will benefit from EyeSouth’s network of experienced professionals.
EyeSouth Support Services
- EyeSouth partnership opportunities include extensive support services, such as:
- Increased patient access through additional locations and specialist recruitment.
- Continued investment in best-in-class technology and equipment.
- Comprehensive operational and strategic support to allow more time for patient care, community engagement, and continuing education.
- A steadfast focus on superior patient care, service, process improvements, training, and professional development.
- Access to a world-class board of independent directors with extensive healthcare expertise.